Effective AC power conditioners for digital??

Have you found power conditioning (not just isolation) to improve the noise floor, dynamics and detail presentation of your CDP? If so what models have you found most effective?
psacanli
I too have always found purchasing higher quality components with properly designed power supplies avoids the detrimental effects of conditioning altogether.
I have been very pleased with the Furman ref series on my front end cdp and preamp as well as one for the amps, speakers ,xover and subs on the other side of the room--any ? feel free to email me --rich
BPT worked very well-better for me than Audio Magic, Audioprism. I found the PS Audio Quintet decent as well.
BPT for an 'all-rounder'; Ensemble Isolinks for transport/dac (anything digital) specifically plus Quantum Symphony Pro added to either of the above.
Makes no difference to the sound as long as the dynamics are not compressed. Doesn't fix any hum or buzzing ground loop type issues either.

That said I use a Transparent Audio PowerLink Ultra which also serves as the surge protector without impeding performance of the connected components including the amp. Of course I only paid a fraction of the $800 list price or I wouldn't have bothered with it.