Yamamoto YDA 01 DAC

Is there any Agoner have this Yamamoto dac and could share his comments on how its sound?
Thanks
ben
Kryrill,
Would the DETA clock be more effective with the DAC or the PS Audio transport(memory unit)? Curious.
Hi Charles

You have a nice transport.But jittery wise transports are actually at their end of life. Even a second hand dual core laptop with Jplay in windows 7 and a JKenny MK3 USB/SPDIF converter will out perform a dedicated mac and your PS audio transport probably by a large margin

So I would upgrade your dac.

My mistake refers to the 200 femto secnds of MSB Technology clock. It should be 97 F seconds according to the article
Kyrill,
Thanks for the information.I`ve heard numerous computer-DAC systems(presumably with lower jitter?) but prefer my PWT and Yamamoto DAC(natural and realistic). I`ll have to think about the super clock option. A case of theory vs reality in regard to actual sound improvement.
What ever MR. Yamamoto is using(I`ve no idea) it`s making beautiful music.
computer-DAC systems do not per se have lower jitter, in the contrary. It is the stand alone USB/Spdif converter who provides low jitter especially the well known brands which are highly probably better than a n y build in USB input of any DAC except 4 until now. Couple that to JPlay which I am 90 % sure you have not heard and only then you supersede a high quality transport. Any transport with a "standard clock is hifi, not really high end. The old but famous TEAC VDRS transport was a very good mechanical transport, but its default clock made it sound... ah well
I had one and bettered it with a Tent clock and ditto pws. But that combo is incomparable to PC music under the right conditions