Sonicweld or M2Tech hiFace usb to spdif converter

I'm diving into the PC audio arena and need a good interface between my PC and Esoteric D-03 DAC. I've looked at these and the Off Ramp by Emphiracle Audio.

Any suggestions on these?
roor
thanks for the comments, do you know if Diverter will be at the Rocky Mountain Show or CES this year.
Your welcome. Not sure about the show. I doubt it as I know Josh is busy building them as fast as he can :)
I tried the M2Tech HiFace (stock) and it didn't last long in my system. All reports suggest that M2Tech HiFace Evo is greatly improved.

Have you considered trying Halide Design Bridge USB to SPDIF Converter? I am using one currently with my MacBook Pro and Bryston BDA-1 DAC with really terrific results. Highly recommended.
Hi Headshrinker2, I have not used any of the streamlength based gear. The Halide bridge does look nice but I own most of the Hrx collection thus I need 176.4khz capability. I have a EVO currently in for audition. It sounds very very nice.
I've missed a few things here due to some outside issues... but even some current experiements with the Hiface unit + Oyaide silver coax cable prove substantial rivals for some really heady competition just last week at a friends house.

he has Bel Canto mono amps, Canton Ref speakers, an Anthem D2 sig proc, and an Oracle CDP.

playing the Hiface & oaydie got the sound so close to the oracle as that amount was simply inconsequential.

using the Hiface with either tubes or SS I've had no issues what so ever with ground energies being introduced into the audio by clicks or otherwise, once I'm using anything even close to a good computer.

I can get mouse moving noise thru my Lynx AES16 Xpress card at times using J River 15.

All my driver woes were with JR 14. Using JR 15 things have settled down. See? If you bitch enough things get fixed... usually.

So what is this "audio diverter" gizmo?

And you don't mean the EVO now costs $2400, do you?

input would be greatly appreciated.