SACD playback the DAC

Any one help me out, How to connect SACD playback through DAC? Is there any DAC has this input? Specially am looking
for Benchmark or Cambridge Digimagic,whether any one using this DAC'S for SACD playback. Thanking you in advance for your feedback.
rabbani
There are 3 brands of player that will output SACD (as DSD or PCM) via HDMI: Oppo, Pioneer, Sony.

There are several brands of AVR and pre/pro that will accept SACD (as DSD or PCM) over HDMI.

I know of no stand-alone DACs that will handle DSD via HDMI.

Kal
Rabbani - the essential problem here was that Sony was completely paranoid about digital domain copying of SACD's. the result was the license to make SACD players required the builder to not offer a SACD digi out unless it was through a proprietary non-standard interface - both mechanically and probably electrically.The inability to go to a higher quality DAC probably had something to do with the effective demise of this format.
Denon offered a few relatively expensive Multi-format DVD players that connected via a proprietary cable to some pretty expensive surround sound receivers in the digital domain. These receivers did have pre-outs so you could use them as pre/processors.I asked a Denon rep about what models offered this capability - he rattled off the model numbers and then said "And who cares?". Far as he was concerned - this is a dead issue.If you decide to do this - make sure you check software revisions- there have been several to this interconnection scheme.
Based on past history where it seems about every thirty years or so - we would have a successful technological upgrade to widely distributed recorded sound - we're due for something to replace the Redbook CD ? Unfortunately it looks like both DVD-A and SACD join a long list of dead end audio formats.
There are 2 more DAC's that will playback SACD... The Playback Designs MPS-5 and the Digital Audio Denmark AX24.
Thanks a lot all your inputs. M/time Please suggest me to use RCA / XLR Adopter in sacd playback. My Sacd Player has only RCA out and My pre has only XLR in and out..so, if I am using these Adopter How will be the perfomence? Any experience?
Kal -
I thought that the mostrecent integra multi format player output the SACD via hdmi.