Keces 131.2 versus PS Audio Digital Link III

Does anyone have experience with Keces products as well as the PS Audio Digital Link III? I would like to hear some reviews on how they compare.
djembeplay
@ Rotarius - Your the first person I've heard from that has sampled both the Keces and the PS Audio. I am thinking about selling my Keces in favor of a new PS Audio... is the DLIII a worthy upgrade to the Keces? Did you find it to be an upgrade over the Keces at all?

Thanks for the responses all... any alternate recommendations in the $500 range that you think would top the stock Digital Link III?
I just looked for the review at 6moons. I found a couple articles talking of Keces, but no direct comparisons to the PS Audio. Perhaps I missed it... I often find the layout of the 6Moons site counter intuitive.
I recommend looking for a used Cullen-modded DL-III (specifically, the Stage IV mod by Cullen). You should be able to pick one up at a good price - a grand or (less) I should think. The Stage IV Cullen mod improves upon the stock DL-III by tightening up the bass and smoothing out some of the edginess in the upper frequencies - not a perfect fix, but a definite improvement over the stock version.