Keces 131.2 versus PS Audio Digital Link III

Does anyone have experience with Keces products as well as the PS Audio Digital Link III? I would like to hear some reviews on how they compare.
djembeplay
I just looked for the review at 6moons. I found a couple articles talking of Keces, but no direct comparisons to the PS Audio. Perhaps I missed it... I often find the layout of the 6Moons site counter intuitive.
I recommend looking for a used Cullen-modded DL-III (specifically, the Stage IV mod by Cullen). You should be able to pick one up at a good price - a grand or (less) I should think. The Stage IV Cullen mod improves upon the stock DL-III by tightening up the bass and smoothing out some of the edginess in the upper frequencies - not a perfect fix, but a definite improvement over the stock version.
I can't say for sure if the PS is an upgrade since I don't know what improvement you are looking for or what you are unhappy with. They are a bit different that's for sure. Some people just don't like upsampling, seems unnatural to them. On some recordings, I don't like the 24/192 upsampling of the ps audio. I am now using a Marantz 7001 as a transport. I would not say the DLIII is better than the 7001, just different. Differences in sub-1K digital gear is subtle at best. The DLIII seems different from the rest because it is obviously colored (voiced) a certain way.
Well I value detail retrieval, distinct placement, sound stage, and depth... this would be my top priority for upgrading.

Would you say the DLIII would be an upgrade over the Keces in those regards? Which did you prefer overall in your system?