Which is the best cd player under $10k?

I am trying to find the best cd player under $10k (new or used) either a current or recent offering which has a warm, vinyl-like sound, wonderful holographic imagining, large soundstage, nice details & beautiful tonality without being hyper detailed, etched and which avoids the two extremes; cold and analytical to too warm and syrupy?

Choices so far have been Accuphase dp-500, Audio Research cd-8 (but lacks up to the minute digital inputs), Playback Designs MPS-5, EAR Acute & Luxman DU-80. Given the many choices, i'm pulling my hair out. Let me know your thoughts!
melbguy1
Hi Audiofun, your comments made me think about where I can spend "wise money" with my own rack/isolation solutions. I've come to the conclusion (in my situation anyway) that a custom-made maple entertainment cabinet is the best way to go as I need a low profile cabinet with two dvd drawers as well. I can get a good local furniture maker to make one in solid hard maple with 1 1/2" shelves (as per Steve's rack) for a few hundred dollars more than his super-wide rack & save the money for a new tube integrated amp, an AMR CD77 & some good value Neuance iso shelves. That is my recipe for audio heaven :)
Melbguy1, congrats, you know how to do the figures right. As to iso shelves, and just for additional information, SRA have the AMR CD-77 measurements on file, they have manufactured an Ohio Class shelve for mine that I wouldn't want to miss anymore, a perfect pair alright.
Hi Karelfd, thanks. I agree that the SRA Ohio Class XL platforms are the holy grail of iso platforms, but I can save $2.5k by buying Neuance shelves instead of SRA. Neuance shelves offer phenominal cost/perfmance & do everything right, besides I have other tweaky things I want to buy at the head of the queue from the good people at Acoustic Revive & Walker Audio!
Melbguy1: I too have been thinking of having my furniture guy build me a rack, it would be quite a bit more cost effective.