Wyred DACS

They released the final specs for their DACs last week. Shipping this month. Anybody order? The DAC-1 is quite reasonable, but not upgradable to the asynch-USB, which the DAC-2 has. The DAC-2 also has the I2S but I don't know what it's gonna connect to.
cutterfilm
For those of you who received your Wyred DACs, please commenton your experiences and comparisons! Thanks from the rest of us.
Ronwills-Did you have another DAC before the DAC-1? If so, which DAC and how did it compare?
There's plenty of discussion about features. Can *anyone* offer comments on the sound? Have any reviews been done yet?

Many thanks in advance.
Neal,

I was wondering if you received your DAC2 yet and what you think of it?

06-17-10: Nglazer
I am supposed to receive delivery of my DAC2 today and will audition it over the next few days and report on my findings. I have had a number of CDP's and DAC's over the years and so feel that I will be able to tell if this is a quantum leap, an incremental improvement or just more of the same in a value package.

Neal
I have not had time to listen to it long enough to form an intelligent opinion. Designer says 100-200 hr burn-in. I have listened about 5 hrs. Will report at closer to 100 hrs. so it gets a fair shake.

Neal