Anybody heard LA SOURCE of Audio Aero?

Am being told that this is Audio Aero's top of the line CD/SACD player using a very high quality transport. Any feedback on its sonic virtues compared to the likes of EMM Lab, DCS Puccinni, ARC CD 7 and AA Capitole/Prestige?
lall
Sounded really fine to me at CES this year, through CAT pre and monos to Hansen loudspeakers.

I have a Prestige, so was very curious, other than the generally favorable impression, I can't be much more informative as my own set-up is radically different (SET, and Horning Hybrid speakers), and show conditions being what they were.

I'm also hoping to get more of a proper opportunity to audition this player in the near future.

I still love the sound of my Prestige, but the transport struggles to put it mildly.
I have seen it during Munich show last May. Esoteric transport looks like a wise move, but the price difference between the Capitole/Prestige models and this seems to be excessive. When I first seen the inside the player, I thought that it may sell for 15k euro or thereabouts, but at 25k euro ... oughh !
Have heard La Source today at Audiophile Club, London. I own AA Capitole Reference SE and had demoed it 6 months ago in the same setup at Audiophile Club, so can try to make a few comparison remarks. The rest of the setup was BC-Acoustique A4 speakers and AA monoblocks; La Source was used as CD Player & Pre-amp. I had a 30th ANNIVERSARY SAMPLER CD with me which I used during the audition (amongst others).

La Source was so easy to listen to with all material thrown at it. It truly draws you into the listening - you are curious to hear more and more.

Soundstage depth was awesome & that was one of the main improvements over the Capitole Ref SE. There was so much more space beyond the speakers / listening room boundaries - it was scary. A large orchestra hall was easily imaginable.

Clarity of the presentation was phenomenal: strings very taut, zero distortion, ie very real.

High frequencies reproduction was spot on - very detailed, airy and very real once again. BC-acoustique speakers posed no bottlenecks in this area, so helped to hear La Source potential. Capitole Ref SE had also been very good in this area, although perhaps lacked a sense of realism just a tad.

Bass reproduction (eg church organ) has been top notch, perhaps not as thunderous as I heard in other reference setups, however, that could be due to AMP/Speaker limitations.

I was told that the Transport is custom & top of the range Esoteric unit. The player looked like a monolith unit – certainly a bulletproof piece of engineering, weighing some 25kg.

When comparing the two AA players, of course, one can feel a similar AA sound signature, La Sources being a clear winner in all areas. However, not being able to afford a phenomenally higher price level of La Source, I'd say I can very happily live with Capitole Ref SE unit!

If you have that extra cash at your disposal, by all means consider La Source in your setup! I would at least love to hear its potential in other Reference AMP/Speaker setups...
The new La Source is a statement CD/SACD player that features a 32Bit/384 Khz re-sampling DAC, Esoteric CD/SACD transport, Digital inputs, USB input. Cryo'd Tubes output stage, OEM special La Source Teflon caps, Volume control (so no preamp is necessary (fixed outputs for traditional systems are also provided) Available Brushed SILVER or BLACK aluminum Finishes.

By using the exceptionally built Esoteric transport the new La Source will have rock solid reliability and sound unmatched in the audio industry.
Audio Aero is offering a trade in for the Prestige to La Source or La Fontaine. I'm considering this. Does anyone have any more recent comments about the new models?