Budget DAC

Now that I have my vinyl collection and audio gear set up, I am now looking to put together a desktop configuration on a budget. Don't have the $$ to spend on a high priced DAC so I am looking for some suggestions. I would like to spend around $500 for the DAC. It will be paired up with Monitor Audio BX2 speakers,NAD C326 Integrated Amp and Digital Storm desktop.

I have looked at MusicHall, Cambridge Audio, Arcam etc. Also did research on PSAudio, DBLabs, Stello, Rega etc. Would like 24bit/192kHz and a USB option. Thank you for your help/guidance.
pmshow
The Hegel HD2 is reviewed by goodsound.com.
I am a new owner of the $350 dac and find it a great value.
That Schitt Bitfrost looks like a solid candidate. A few preowned DACs also may fit the bill.
Every recommendation here is very good...
At $150.00 you can't beat the Musiland Monitor 02US, it also will do all sample rates 16/44, 24/48 through 24/192 through all inputs spdif, toslink and even USB, it is surprisingly musical.
The HRT sounds very good also, but is USB only and samples up to 24/96, but the easiest to use of the bunch as it is powered off of the usb. I have not heard the Hegel, but has a great reputation. The Schiit starts shipping in a couple of weeks, of course no one know how good it will be, but my buck would gamble that it will be excellent. Both these boys have a great reputation and have built some great gear.
No brainer: PS Audio DLIII used. You can have it upgraded later, or sell at a minimal loss.