Neodio NR22 Cd player - thoughts?

Any opinions on this player? It's only had limited English language reviews, which seem to praise it's tonal accuracy and v. analogue like sound, possibly as a result of using an analogue clock rather than feedback prone quartz crystal, and careful use of vibration control.
spiritofmusic
No tubes, just a well isolated analog clock, and OTT damping/vibration control.
The EERA TENTATION that I'm considering also has it's main claim to fame being serious vibration control thru internal damping and the over engineered Gyropint 2 transport upgrade mechanism.
It seems that if these two players (plus the Stahl Tek) are really close to the best of analogue compared to other players out there, it seems that engineering practices applied to tt's for many years are going to get the best out of digital.
Maybe the transport is a lot more vital, even than the DAC, then we've considered previously.
SpiritoMusic...sounds like you've got great options...great options. I also will agree Transport is very important. I have auditioned transports a little bit, and the changes were dramatic. Another point for Neodio as they have both the 1-piece as well as the 2-piece.
Well, I am investigating whether that elusive cd player is out there that can hold it's head up high with my new really sweet sounding analogue rig. I'm afraid the Stahl Tek is a LITTLE out of reach, but the Neodio may still do it for me. I'm a little out of the mainstream here, use of a server/downloads of no interest to me, I'm confident discs and standalone players will be here for some time yet (lp's are back in vogue, believe over the decade same will happen to digital).
The best transport I ever heard was the Forsel with its air bearing cd drive unit.
Can we please keep this thread on topic. Just curious to hear impressions of the Neodio and Eera; they're both "below the radar" but claim to get as close to analogue as any digital does.
Would like to gather impressions.