Neodio NR22 Cd player - thoughts?

Any opinions on this player? It's only had limited English language reviews, which seem to praise it's tonal accuracy and v. analogue like sound, possibly as a result of using an analogue clock rather than feedback prone quartz crystal, and careful use of vibration control.
spiritofmusic
Can we please keep this thread on topic. Just curious to hear impressions of the Neodio and Eera; they're both "below the radar" but claim to get as close to analogue as any digital does.
Would like to gather impressions.
The Neodio offers a transport/dac and a stand alone player, the Eera
Tentation as a player only.

My understanding is the separates from Neodio expand its parameters
even further.

Will these be available for audition in the US at some given point?
SpiritofMusic,

You might also speak with Wilson or Lamm...both of whom have shown their products with Neodio at various shows. If you ask diplomatic questions...they often can provide off-the-record, diplomatic answers that help guide you. i have done this before and it has been quite elucidating.

BTW, i have always kept my eye on STahl-Tek and Zanden, but i have been encouraged to consider opening up a third lane in the race, for TAD D600. Superbly analogue, well engineering, SACD/CD and useable as DAC with digital inputs as well. half the cost of Stahl-Tek though still extraordinarily expensive. I am doing my homework as speaking with people now. though i would pass along and share that one...if you know anything about TAD D600, pls let me know. good luck!
Good advice Lloyd. TAD a "tad" out of my price range (not an original pun, but what the heck!).
I'm certainly going to contact Wilson, Lamm etc. Hopefully they'll have an opinion on a player not their own.
Really curious to find out if analogue like tonal discrimination is possible in players like the Neodio/Eera. Since I'm still v. happy with my EMM, I'm also curious re what effects upgrading power cords/vibration control on it will make.
But thoughts from those familiar with these two players still much desired.