Neodio NR22 Cd player - thoughts?

Any opinions on this player? It's only had limited English language reviews, which seem to praise it's tonal accuracy and v. analogue like sound, possibly as a result of using an analogue clock rather than feedback prone quartz crystal, and careful use of vibration control.
spiritofmusic
I am going to investigate upgrading my power cord to a Zu Event, and improve vibration control to the EMM cd before I consider upgrading the whole player. My new spkrs arriving in Oct have better HF extension, so this combination may re establish my love for the EMM.
Still considering as analogue an alternative in the Neodio/Eera, so opinions still welcome. Not going to rush this one.
SOMusic,

You may wish to try the HRS damping plate on top of the CD player, or the Artesania damping plate. Both are excellent. I have tried them on Coplan, ARC CD players, ARC preamp, as well as my own Zanden DAC and CJ preamp. They both work really well.
AudioPlay in the UK will be comparing the Neodio NR22 and Eera Tentation players in the not-too-distant future.