Best table to Expect To Find at a Garage Sale

I asked a group of buddies in my local Audio group if any one had a "garage" sale table. No one really had one,that was working.
What do you think you will see at garage sales? I see mostly 80s junkier than junk cheap tables from the usual suspects. I have yet to run into that Vintage Empire, Garrard, Linn etc, no on seems to selling there Transrotator Gravita either because they thinks its just a fancy lazy susan. I never see VPI etc. What have you come to expect?
mechans
Expect nothing!

Because if you go in looking for something in particular or dreaming about what it would be like to find a rare whatever, you will not actually see what is really there.

I have found many better Duals, Pioneers, Garrards. Crap, you may say, but sometime the real prize is hanging off the end of the tonearm. Some of the vintage cartridges can be quite good for the 5 bucks the table costs. I have also found a pair of Russco Cue Masters with AT tonearms, Empire 208, Thorens, Rek-O-Kuts and several Lenco's. Yes these are projects but some are very worthwhile (check out the Lenco in my gallery). By the way everything in my system came from yard sales.

So keep dreaming and looking for that Rockport while I come in and grab up the good stuff behind you. LOL

Good luck, and no you can't tag along.
I am impressed with your finds, I have never even come close to that level of table. I would be very happy if I found a good Dual. I am not dreaming of a Rockport. Yes I am hoping for a REKO-CUT or Empire or the like not a Sirius, please be serious, but all I ever find is Junk. How do you do it? Were is your gallery posted?
Mechans,

You really have to work at it. Sometimes I go for weeks or even months without ever finding anything. I hit the yard sales at 7 AM on Saturdays and am usually home by 9 AM. I also do a little research the night before and print some maps so that I can be efficient in my travels. I don't really spend a lot of time but I keep after it no matter how many times I come home empty handed.

You can view my gallery under my system for some picks of the restored Lenco. Everything in my system came from yard sales and I still have some projects for next winter.

Good luck and keep hitting those yard sales.