New Maplenoll Ariadne owner needing advice

I have recently purchased a maplenoll ariadne. I have tried to learn a little about the table but find very little information. I know the table was discontinued in the 90's but the little i have found indicated it is a very good table. I am interested to learn if there are any tricks or problems to optimizing this table. As most of you probably know, it is an air bearing platter and tonearm. I plan on putting my zxy airy 3 on the arm once I get it set up.
oilmanmojo
Oh : Eunice is actually Enid Lumely --Single Malt Scotch does it to me everytime.
Threaders: A 'Goner emailed me TAS published two additional articles on 'Nolls penned by Lumley . The articles appeared in Vol. 12 Issues 50 & 51 1987. A audio bud in the process of downsizing his Audio Library , located # 50 & 51 and is sending them to me.

A few days ago I emailed TAS inquiring if they objected to re-printing of Lumley's articles on this thread. No response yet. I'll keep you informed.
Threaders:

Neither rain nor snow or sleet will keep Audio-Heads from their appointed rounds--In other words despite a Snow-Ice Storm here on the East Coast , my audio bud delivered TAS # 50 & 51 to the Ranch. No word from TAS yet.
Threaders:

In response to a few of your emails I believe I may have located a replacement pump for the Maplenoll Super Quite Pump. Check out www.silentaircompressor.com , click on Silent Pumps, to Super Silent Dr-500 (Sale Price $620+S/H --Reg. $900.US) The pumps are distributed by Ernesto, 7941 Katy Freeway, Suite 320, Houston ,TX 77024. P/N 1-866-1320 8AM-6PM PST. The person I spoke to said the pumps make virtually no noise & are warranted for life. Mastercharge,Visa & American Express accepted. For those in need Check them out.
That is about 400 less than the cheapest Jun-Air model 3. I saw the silent air line but could not find anyone who had direct experience with them. My Jun-Air will be in next week and i will post my results. I also recieved in the stillpoints yesterday.