New Maplenoll Ariadne owner needing advice

I have recently purchased a maplenoll ariadne. I have tried to learn a little about the table but find very little information. I know the table was discontinued in the 90's but the little i have found indicated it is a very good table. I am interested to learn if there are any tricks or problems to optimizing this table. As most of you probably know, it is an air bearing platter and tonearm. I plan on putting my zxy airy 3 on the arm once I get it set up.
oilmanmojo
Readers: I just want to mention that I fully understand this project is in uncharted waters. I appreciate no one has gone before me ( at least in the published media) and that much of what I'm attempting hasn't yet been doctumented much less attempted. This is an exciting challenge. I'm disappointed that I failed to shoot digital pic's sooner. In retrospect, I should have doctumented every step but that's not the case. Nevertheless, what I have learned is more than enought to satsify my desire to understand the workings of this table. I know that Bob D. is reading my comments but for reasons known only to him he answers in silence. There is no good reason this beauty can not compete with the $$$$$$ tables. Nothing is certian but I am confident I'm on the correct course. And if not nothing I have done can't be corrected or adjusted. That's where I depend on those few who have the passion to keep me alert , even if I don't like it. I depend on your insite to help even if the "blind are leading the blind". Thanks for the private emails and keep me on my best.
Charlie-- try this link to a company that specializes in small fittings. The page should take you right to the page that has air barbs with male plugs. You should be able to fit this one pretty easy. Sorry for the delay, my instrument gurus been busy. Let me know if this was what you were looking for.
http://catalog.industrialspec.com/category/male-thread-x-barb? ---
Threaders: I finally posted a few photo's of the Maplenoll and will re-edit to other views in a few days/weeks.
Charlie--looking good! Are you going to modify the tonearm to get on the fly vta? Were you able to match up what you need on the airbarb. There are other companies out if this one can not match you up. Let me know
Oilmanmojo : Thanks. As you can see I broke down the 'Noll Table as far a possible.

Oilman , I suggest that our tables can be significantly improved with modest effort. For instance, take note of the air manifold supports I filled w/ Roma and the replacement rubber bushings On the flip side of the table. The bushings I removed were cracked and brittle. I have located several acceptable subitutes in Auto Parts Stores in my area, "generics" costing a few bucks each including hardware. Please note that a extremely thin coating of Roma was embeded into the holes that bolts travel thru the table to reduce "noise" . As one can view I had a significant "flip" opening where the motor had been mounted that has also been filled with Roma.

For now I am going to reuse all the tonearm parts & the VTA block. I intend to follow your suite after I get a handel on the changes made and how the table "sounds".