Is the Ginko Cloud 11 the best isolation for a VPI

I've got a Scoutmaster and was wondering if the Ginko is the best isolation platform for this particular turntable. Any others worth considering?
gnugear
I do have a cement floor. Things never move or jump around so I'm curious how much of a benefit it'll actaully be. I think I'm going to order one for peace of mind.
I used a Cloud 10 with a VPI Aries to great satisfaction. I think that the VPI and the Ginko are a perfect match. The Cloud 10 was conceived as a product for the VPI.
Hello,

What do you folks put 'under' your Cloud platforms? In other words - what do you put your cloud platforms on? Does the quality of the rack or platform even matter as far as the cloud is concerned?

thank you
Another variation on this is to try Herbiesaudiolab.com proprietary "grungebuster" balls to replace the original Cloud balls in this already great design.
This makes less critical the surface upon which the Cloud sits, because the grungebuster balls themselves are manufactured specifically for best possible vibration absorption, and isolation, including for a turntable upon the top plate of a Cloud.
The ninety day home trial allows plenty of time to decide if the proprietary "grungebuster" ball material really enables even better sound reproduction, justifying paying a bit more for each ball.