GEM Dandy Record Cleaner - Has Anyone Tried It ?

Have you read this review of George Merrill's record cleaner in the latest 6Moons.com?http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/gem/dandy.html

Best ever record cleaner (according to the reviewer) and uses ordinary tap water for the rinse. Exclusively for garage sale purchases, or would you have the nerve to try it on an audiophile reissue, too?
randyk
Among all of us must be someone with access to a microscope of sufficient power and digital image capturing capability such that a "vacuum vs tap water-jet" post cleaning image comparison might yield more objective evidence in favor of one approach. Anyone in biotech or semiconductor industry with such access. Sounds as though a combination approach whereby water jet is used for deep cleaning followed by vacuum cleaning with ultra pure rinse might be ideal. I get nervous when I see the words "steam" and "vinyl LP" so close together. Can a steam advocate explain their procedure in sufficient detail as to allay any heat/vinyl concerns? Am I the only one worried about heat damage from steam?
I've had one of these for three years now. I have finally gotten the system down and it is doing an awesome job. I have a utility room sink a few paces from my turntable so it is convenient. Here is my method.

I put the album on the device and spray the record surface very good with the solution. I am using a small size glasses spray bottle and it is much easier than using the bottle provided.

Then I take a Disc washer brush and brush the surface of the record.

Then I wash the record with the water jet. Be sure and us an angle of 20% or so. It cleans better that way.

I then shake the excess water of and spritz the record down with distilled water, shake again and then dry with a cloth.

I take the record of of the devise and dry further.

I then place the record on a coffee cup to dry.

I'm finding that I have great results with George's "Groove Lube", But that another subject
My first post. I am getting back into vinyl and want to get the most out of it. After looking at the Gem Dandy and the Groovmaster on the web, it occurred to me that I am already using an inexpensive device that would be useful for Groovmaster users. Search for "oralbreeze". I use a redibreeze. It's very effective and the pressure/strength is infinitely adjustable. I do not come anywhere close to using the strongest jet on my mouth. If you really want to blast the dirt out of your grooves, this will do it. BTW I prefer this greatly to the WaterPic, although I have not yet tried either on a record.