Record Cleaning Machines: Hannl or Typhoon

I have been using a VPI HW-17 for about 25 years. It works great but the noise is getting to me. Does anyone have experience with the Hannl Mera or the VPI Typhoon? Don
donaudio
My Loricraft is so quiet you can listen to music/TV or have a conversation while you're cleaning. It replaced a Nitty Gritty 2.5, which was quite loud and ran pretty hot after 5 or 6 sides - the Loricraft runs very cool - - - literally for hours, if need be. Thread management on the Loricraft hasn't been a problem for me.
Donaudio...
I just purchased the Hannl Micro, and so far it's great. It is considerably quieter than the VPI but not as quiet as the Loricraft. The Hannl Mera was not available in the US as of a few weeks ago. The Aragon and the Micro were. I did a quick review of the unit down the section under "Loricraft Record Cleaning"

I was considering the Loricraft but it was more expensive and mostly I didn't care for the attitude of the importer.
I got my Typhoon a few months ago and I cannot say enough good things about it. The vac is very powerful. Yes, it is noisy but only takes 2 turns to completely dry a side. You can get lots cleaned on no time. That really helps when you come home with a whole bunch of records in a days shopping.

Records cleaned with it sound very, very quiet so much so you can hear much deeper into the music. My Nitty Gritty 2.5fi was no contest!

In short, if you want quick, the VPI is great.
kurt tank; what i said was i sold my loricraft 4, took way to long and the whole string thing is a pain and bought the double matrix and will never look back! best tweek there is bar none! cleanibg both sides take seconds and that includes steam and the vinyl has never been cleaner or quieter. make my own cleaner now. i am very very satified will never go back. if you want to spend all day cleaning vinyl buy the loricraft. if you want to spend time listening to vinyl buy the double matrix. highest recomend *****