New Lampizator Level 4/ Version 4 DAC in the house

Wonder if any other new owners of this DAC are out there as I find it to be the finest digital playback I have heard to date. This is the first digital front end piece of gear I have owned that has transformed my music.

Ya, other digital gear does this or that better, but this Lampy breaks through to a new level of musical enjoyment. Clear view into the music helping the speakers just disappear. Only 24 hours of break in and the music flows so sweet, intimate and seemingly without boundaries.

Looking under the hood I see an impressive power supply with films caps and several high quality chokes. Point to point silver wired except for the digital and USB boards. This is a three tube player that is tube rectified. One has the option for SS rectification if desired.

Ya, I love this Lampy!
128x128grannyring
Best room at The Show was Zesto Audio with the Merrill TT. Having George Merrill there himself didn't hurt either. Found him quite entertaining. Like JWM found the Lampizator room average. That said nothing touched the Highwater Sound room at the Venetian. Okay a little biased as they used our 300B's, but I was working the Concert Fidelity room and while the TAD CR-1s were quite good, those Cessaro's are to die for.
Thanks Andrew, ya I was a little too sensitive and your right that I should start my own system thread. I will as soon as I can post my virtual system.
My vote goes to Jeffrey at Highwater Sound with Cessaro and Electra Print Audio 300b silver transformers. Best I've heard Cessaro to date. On another note the L7 sounded very effortless and analog like.
The Cessaro-Electra Fidelity room impressed me as well. It was one of the very few that had a true live like flesh and blood presence. Only nitpick is it had to be cranked up in volume to achieve this effect. When played at lower volume the tactile prresence was diminished. That said the tonality and naturalness was still among the most convincing I heard.
Clio09 nice meeting you and your have a very good sounding 300b amplifier.
Charles,
Even though the lampizator room was very average sound, I was still able to identify some very positive attributes in Dale's speakers. Coherency, effortlessness and the lack mechanical speaker distortions where very easy to identify. I think room challenges, lack of correct amp match didn't help showcase the strengths of this speaker design. After listening to many rooms with small footprint speakers it was evident these where in class of their own.