Unipivots Hadcocks Vs Grahams

I have settled on a unipivot arm as a replacement option for the tonearm on my Technics SL1210 direct drive turntable. I have an Ortofon M2 Black cartridge.
I've narrowed the field to either a Hadcock (probably the shorter one) or a Graham 1.5 (or higher) unipivot.
Both tonearms can be fitted to a Technics... in theory! Your thoughts please. Which one? Can they be fitted successfully to the Technics patient?
dsa
I'm curious as to why you will not consider gimball arms, or one Rega based arms.

If given the choice, I would prefer unipivots too, just want to know what pushes you in that direction.

This maybe crazy, but you could consider a Schroeder model 2, which has the same spindle to pivot distance as a Rega, ie 222mm.
The only advice I can give is I recently moved from a Rega 300 to a Hadcock 228 with an ortofon jubilee and am very happy. The hadcock was a significant improvement!
Dear Dsa: Iknow that you are worried about that the tonearm can fit your technics TT.

You change from the wonderful Garrot cartridge ( I don't know why. ) to the Ortofon one. IMHO the tonearm choice decision must be take it around the cartridge, not if it is unipivot, gimball or whatever about, you want to buy the tonearm that can match at its best the cartridge you own where " you " can achieve the best quality performance for that cartridge.
Unfortunately I can't give you any advise about because I don't have experience with that Ortofon cartridge maybe some one could help you about.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
RE:Cmk:
"If given the choice, I would prefer unipivots too, just want to know what pushes you in that direction."
The K.I.S.S principle has drawn me to the unipivot. Reviewers seem to pick unipivot designs in their 'cream of the crop' selections. I think they are very musical, yet get 'out of the way' more than other designs. I've also had a modified Rega (the Rega/Origin Live is the easy-option as a replacement tonearm choice on the SL1200 series TT) and I was totally underwhelmed.

"This maybe crazy, but you could consider a Schroeder model 2, which has the same spindle to pivot distance as a Rega, ie 222mm."
Thanks for the tip. What a beautiful looking arm!! I had a quick look for a price- no joy. Are the Schroeders going for crazy money?

Re:Pops-
"The only advice I can give is I recently moved from a Rega 300 to a Hadcock 228 with an ortofon jubilee and am very happy. The Hadcock was a significant improvement!"
Thanks, Pops- I thought that would be the case and I'm counting on a similar result if I go unipivot.

RE: Rauliruegas
"You change from the wonderful Garrot cartridge ( I don't know why. )
IMHO the tonearm choice decision must be take it around the cartridge."
I wanted to get a MM cartridge and the Ortofon was the surprise candidate. It looks like a top cartridge and I can replace the stylus easy-peasy. Once I had decided to go unipivot, it narrowed the field to cartridges that can really take advantage of the design's attributes- albeit at a modest price! The Ortofon 2M Black fits the bill, and the dollar bill.

A few decades ago, the unipivot was cast aside as a dinosaur. Now unipivot designs are in the the Top 10 lists of suggested quality audio equipment.

Perhaps one day soon, the underrated and overlooked quality design of the Technics direct drive will be rediscovered big-time, like the unipivot. It's happening already- Kudos to Kevin at KAB and many others who are tweaking the Technics and smiling all the way!

What happened to the people who thought that wow and flutter figures were vitally important to consider? We know the Regas were fast (I owned a P3 and it drove me nuts). I'd like to stick a strobe gun on some of the high-flyer super turntables out there. I bet the wow/flutter and speed stability results of some of those decks would shock. On the Technics? Speed and wow/flutter issues? Please!

Thanks to Raul, Pops and SMK for helping me along with unusual audio quest.