Halcyonics under my tt. Wow

I just put my third, too expensive but wonderful, Halcyonic active isolation base under my Shindo Labs tt and am just overwhelmed by what I am hearing. I doubt if I will sleep tonight having 50 LPs that I "must" hear.

The ambient detail and realism is just shocking.

It is one of the great tragedies of audio that this device cannot be made somewhere for under $2000; I think they would sell hundreds. I know I would have one for every componnent. Mine was used.
tbg
Metralla, Kinetic Wave footers work really well for me under Playback MPS-5. I prefer it over Rollerblock and Symposium Ultra platform. The background is blacker with Kinetic Wave. There is a bit more detail, a bit more focus with Symposium Ultra platform but I feel that the clarity comes with a slight trade off in hardening of midrange on voice and piano in comparison. I probably would not have notice the slight hardening of the midrange if I did not compare Symposium to Wave Kinetic though.
PS the improvement by adding Wave Kinetic footers is very noticeable but not to the same scale as adding Minus K to my turntable set up but we are not exactly comparing the same thing though. So take this for what it's worth.
Big fan of Stillpoints Ultra 5s...just put 8 under my old Wilson X1s...stunning. Then put 3 on top of Velodyne DD18 which already is on Auralex Isolation platform. Plus one on top of preamp and Stillpoints LPI on transport...all great.

Interesting feedback on Stillpoints v Halcyonics!
Lloydelee21 Look up the thread, "Why will no other turntable beat the EMT 927?" I just wrote about the Halcyonics versus StillPoints. Of course, I never had the SP Ultra when I had my two Halcyonics.