Tweaks such as demagnetizers ionizers for lp's

What are the options as in brands that demagnetize 12" lp's. The ones I have found seem to be expensive $2k and up.
What other tweaks are available ionizers included?
pedrillo
Yup!

DVD and Blu-Ray discs too. If you have a good quality, accurately calibrated video setup, there will be PQ as well as audio improvements. We even demag rental movies. Future renters will benefit without knowing it, can I backcharge Redbox? ;)

This has been a revelation for me. I have never enjoyed my music as much as I do now. Best 100 bucks I have ever spent on my system.
Doug, I am really surprised to read that your nephew thinks the effect may be to reduce or alter static charge. Can you ask him how that could be, when one generally thinks of magnetic fields as they relate to ferrous materials and not at all to static electricity? I would love to understand more about this. Any "molecules" that are affected would have to be iron-containing ones and thus inorganic (generally meaning, molecules not containing carbon or nitrogen; altho some organic molecules, e.g., hemoglobin, can hold ferrous ions based on charge). Surprised also to learn that there is iron, or ferrous compounds, in the vinyl of an LP; that's the first fact that leads me to believe there could be something to this. But ferrous materials in CDs and DVDs? OK. I will be the demag soon.