Can someone suggest a turntable shelf?

I've been advised to mount my turntable on a wall shelf. I'm wondering if any shelf would do or am I better off buying a product made specifically for this application. If so, any suggestions?
madfloyd
Osage Audio, the maker of Audio Intelligent cleaning solutions, offers a wall shelf that looks interesting. The shelf is near the bottom of the linked page.

If you read the literature, you will find the shelf has a hidden mass loading compartment and other details that take it beyond a basic wood design.
Thanks, wish I knew what weight the Target shelf would hold... my VPI isn't that light...
Madfloyd: I just talked with A salesperson at Needledoctor and he metiioned they have had a 45lb table on there shelf for years and should hold quite a bit of weight as long as its bolted to studs...
A wall shelf is a great DIY project. Home Depot has brackets and the shelf itself can be made from all kinds of different materials. Lots of clues on the forums. If you don't want to go DIY, the Target shelf is pretty good for the money and you can tweak the platform. Finally, do not use any kind of glass as the platform.