Phono cable for Graham Phantom

I have a new Graham Phantom with my new TW Acustic Raven One, an Ortofon Vienna cartridge, going into a McIntosh C200. I need advice for a top-quality phono cable.
Thanks,
Florian Hassel
hassel
I love the Stealth Hyperphono I'm using with my Raven AC, Phantom, Dyna XV-1s. A great cable, detailed but relaxed and musical sounding. Highly recommended.
Hi; I use a Graham 1.5 TC arm with a Ridge Street Audio Poiema Cable and just love it . The Ridge Street Audio cables just play music no need to look at any other cables IMHO . Marc
I have owned numerous phono cables from the Stealth Hyperphono, Graham IC-70, MIT Oracle, Purist Dominus and the Hyperphono brings on a level of clarity and retains the dimensionality unlike any of the rest. It has been a great cable with the Graham 2.2 arm. I have not heard the Ridge Street but to simply buy it or any other without directly comparing a few in your system is bad advice. I suspect it will take an audition of several cables for you to feel good about running with a cable for the long run.
Hi, I recently got to hear the Steath Hyperphono right next to my Purist Proteus Provectus. In my system. Both with my current SME 20/2 SME IV.Vi Lyra Skala, and with a (on loan) Grand Prix Monaco turntable with Triplanar arm (internally wired with Steath!) and a 2nd Skala. I can see why the others like the Hyperphono and I agree with their descriptions.

However, I'd say the Purist Proteus Protvectus is more similar than different. I'd rate this two cables equal. The Proteus seems to break from Purist's other cables (Venustas and Dominus) in the areas of resolution and clarity. Large improvements here, but retaining the warmth and musicality.

Both are top flight. I am keeping my Purist.

I am seriously considering a Tri-Planar arm (internally wired with Stealth).