Denon DL 103R vs. AT OC9 - MLII

Has anyone had the chance to compare these two MC carts? Based on specs, the AT appears to be slightly more compliant and have slightly more output. I'm also wondering if the AT's stylus shape would make it a bit quieter in the groove?
roblanger
Thanks, Phill

Ideally I'd want a cart that would work on both of my arms: Linn Basik LV-X and Clearaudio Satisfy.
After checking a cartridge/arm database calculator, it seems that neither of these carts would be a good choice for my arms. Oh well......
The Basic came with the Linn cartridges, K5 and K9, which were MM cartridges sourced from Audio Technica. In todays AT MM line a good choice would be the at 150MLX, or the less expensive AT120E.
I use the 103 and the OC9 , take a look at the Denon 160, higher compliance than the 103 and high output. Years ago this cartridge use to cost about the same as the Dynavector 10x mk4. Now the mk5 is $400 and the Denon is available for about $100. This makes it a big bargain to me.
I'm using a DL103R on a Linn Basik arm on a Linn Axis table.

On paper, the Basik appears to be a tad light for the DL103R, but in practice, the fact is the sound is quite excellent and the best I have ever managed out of the Linn Axis table, smooth and detailed top to bottom with very good weight and impact in the low end.

To me, it sounds competitive with most any phono setup I've heard in recent years, so it is a combo that I can recommend based on experience.