VPI Nameplate

Hi all,
Wondered how I go about getting a name plate(+ the silver screws) for a HW-19. VPI doesnt stock this. Any ideas appreciated and bear in mind, I'm in Australia
rotur
Think about this carefully. There's a reason why VPI no longer puts covers on their turntable motors. Check out the new classic, for instance, the modern-day "replacement" for the HW-19.

Pierre Sprey (Mapleshade) visited me one evening and was appalled that I was using the motor cover that came with my VPI TNT Mk. II. He demonstrated just how much it was muddying the sound by removing it and then replacing it. Said that the same thing applied to the HW-19 (I had a Mk. III earlier). I believe he called these motor covers "resonance sinks," but whatever you call them they do a number on the sonics if your system is resolving enough. Dave
Dopogue that is an important consideration that I hadn't factored. That may change my view. Many thanks
a cover made of wood might not exhibit the resonance issues of acrylic? You could even match the base color.