Best Arm for Raven One?

I am thinking about getting a Raven One TT. Would like to hear from owners. What arms do you like for this table?
slowhand
Has anyone here tried using Origin Live, Rega or Moerch tonearm with the Raven one ?
I use a Dynavector 507 MKII on my Raven AC3 and it's a perfect compliment to the XV-1s cartridge. It was highly recommended by Jeff at HighWater Sound.
I am using Tri-planar VII UE II, have not heard other arms on Raven One, but came to this choice reading different posts... Overall, seems that Tri-Planar on par with Phantom 2, there are subtle differences in sonic reproduction, however majority (as I said in my first post) prefers Phantom over Tri-Planar.
Does anyone know the difference between the Dynavector 505 and the 507 mk2? Does the 505 have the arm like the 507 that raises and lowers the arm at the base for VTA?
High Slowhand, nice to meet you and your wife and Garcia's last Saturday. Has the Raven One arrived yet? As I said to you then, I am sure a Phantom or Triplanar may be the best option, but Thomas recommends the Ortofon 309D or S. I use the D and am very happy with it. Excellent build quality and adjustability, a steal at the price.