Cartridges better than Colibri XGP?

It's time for me to change my cartridge ( I'm using a ZYX Airy 3 Gold) trying to improve my analogue source. So, I'm using a DIY suspended turntable and my technician believes in low mass tonearms - low mass / high compliance cartridges combo. I know that Colibri is a major cantidate but with which tonearm? Do you believe there are cartridges better than colibri? Which would be your favor tonearm/cartridge matching? Please give me your opinions.
Thanks a lot in advance.
pentatonia
The Colibri is a terrific product but please proceed with great caution because the distributor, Bluebird Audio, sucks.

I dropped the line when Bluebird took over 3 months to rectify a situation involving a faulty Condor.

I'd still be selling vdH products, they are terrific, if the distributor had a clue what customer service means.
Dear Audiofeil: I never had problems like the ones you posted.

Due to that I have mounted so many tonearms/cartridges in my TT's time to time I " suffer " " bent cantilever accidents ", well four times with my Colibri and in each one the Van den HUl service was first rate, but this is my experience aand different from yours and maybe different from other people.

I agree with you the Colibri is one of the best LOMC cartridges out there, carefully tonearm match is very important here, at least with my very low weight ( 2.5grs. ) and low output ( 0.22mv ) sample.

regards and enjoy the music,
Raul.
Raul, please note it was a Condor not a Colibri that was defective but that's not the case.

Furthermore, I'm not faulting vdH. It was the distributor, Bluebird that was the problem.

They are so bad the US agent dropped them as well.
IMO, there are so many structural variants of the "Colibri", as partially outlined by Mike Lavigne, that I don't know how any one person could say he knew the sound exactly. Not only do the materials vary but also the output voltage seems to vary from low, like Raul's, to high, like mine (1.0mV). Yet, there does seem to be remarkable agreement on the qualities, both good and evil. I am finding mine to be much more good than evil, in a Triplanar. Mike, maybe an "XGP" has gold windings, polycarbonate body.
The X stand for cross shaped coils(standard as far as i know ) , the second letter stands for the coil material and the third for the bodymaterial.
XGP would be X coils , gold coil windings , plastic body.

everything can be found on the vd hul site /cartridges .

www.vandenhul.com /cartridges

Any body has any recommendations as to what is the most dynamic /revealing colibri type?