Cartridges better than Colibri XGP?

It's time for me to change my cartridge ( I'm using a ZYX Airy 3 Gold) trying to improve my analogue source. So, I'm using a DIY suspended turntable and my technician believes in low mass tonearms - low mass / high compliance cartridges combo. I know that Colibri is a major cantidate but with which tonearm? Do you believe there are cartridges better than colibri? Which would be your favor tonearm/cartridge matching? Please give me your opinions.
Thanks a lot in advance.
pentatonia
of the Colibri's i've owned; the most 'explosive' is the copper windings/polycarbonite body XCP (i've owned 4 of those--2 series 1 and 2 series 2), the most detailed is neck and neck between the XCP and the XPP, which is platinum windings and polycarbonite body.

the A90 approaches very closely to the explosiveness of the XCP; i think it's because the A90 is the only other cartridge with such a minimalist body. nothing to slow down that energy.

if you are going to own a Colibri, get over being concerned with a cantiliver being aligned to the body of the cartridge, it will only happen by accident. which is not problem, just align the cantiliver and ignore the body. and if your arm does not naturally handle resonance easily you will be fighting edgyness. the Colibri is a truth machine; not glossing over arm shortcomings.
Thanks for the tips , the one i go for will then be one with copper coils ,some time in the future , have you ever heard a XCM version?
I read somewhere that the metal body also contributes to the explosiveness/dynamics of the colibri , also i "reckon" the lower the output the better as there will be less moving mass/coils .
I have had 3 cartridges at this time a zyx fs and the current ones , the zyx had the plastic body , on which i had too put extra weight to get to the correct tracking weight so far i had not any problems with the arm/resonances , im concerned i would need extra weight with the xcp version so metal might be better.
I heard indeed that the colibri is tricky with arms , i dont know how well it works with the sme 5 , i just have to expirience that i reckon
In a german magazine (link vd hul site)also was mentioned that the colibri was on the edge ,, the condor was a saver bet that was in my mind a couple of years ago.
Here s M fremers opinion.

http://www.vandenhul.com/userfiles/docs/The_CONDOR_Gold_XGP_-_Stereophile_Mar_2005.pdf
Raul, Mike,

I have an AudioCraft AC4000 Unipivot tonearm with 3 different arm wands from Medium to light mass. Now, the AC4000 has adjustable silicone oil damping on its unipivot. Do you think this arm is a good match for the Colibri, especially if I choose a light-medium arm wand?

Mike,

You mention that the Copper and Platinum coiled versions of the Colibri were more "explosive" sounding. Does it therefore stand to reason that the Gold coiled version is more warmer and smoother?

Best Regards,

Albert
Albert,

i don't know about your arm so i cannot really help you there; although a varible dampning like that should help to allow you to tune it. my perception is that the Colibri really loves a 'fast and neutral' arm, whatever that is, to keep up with it. if that's how you precieve your arm then it will likely work well.

yes; i owned an XGW, which is the gold windings and Mytlewood body, and it was softer/warmer (only a touch) and more forgiving. it had less a tendancy to be edgy, so it was smoother.

beautiful and interesting system you have there, congrats.