TW-Acustic Arm

TW-Acustic has a beautiful looking arm. Does anyone know what it sounds like?
128x128gerrym5
MEIN appologies, um dieses Übersetzer-Programm zu verwenden, aber nahm ich Deutsch in der Universität vor 45 Jahren, und mein Gedächtnis hat mir im Zurückrufen coversation Deutsch gefehlt. Ich stelle diese Frage das Analogvinyl enthusists in Deutschland. Haben Musik vom neuen TW-Acustic Arm gehört? Ich habe an das Kaufen von demjenigen gedacht, aber keiner hat ein in den USA, um mir einen recomendation zu geben
Sorry, aber neine, ich habe nie gehort mit der tonarm. Ich habe die TW Akustik laufwerk im eine audio-show im Dusseldorf gehort, aber damals war die TW geraten meisten nur im Deutschland. Was ich gehort damals war schones Musik und alles was gehort zu "pretty damn good listening" plattenspieler.

Was ich gehort war aber schon. Ich habe spater mals eine Transrotor Apollon gekauft, war endlich prinzip aber fur mich optik spielt eine faktor, und, dazu mit zehr gute klang.

Ich sehe die TW mit neue tonarm als geheim audio tip fur analog fans ganze welt. Viel Gluck.

MFG,
Audioquest4life

And no I am not German.
Please - if you guys need to create some online marketing help for TW's new tonearm, - for heaven's sake: do it in english
Any german attending here is at least able to produce some decent english in written form.
So certainly no need to address any request in german.
What your translation-tools do produce as "german translation" is much worse than you can possibly imagine.
And I for one am German.
If you want to get some more information on the genesis of this tonearm, you can (try to) read the discussions already hold in a german forum last year.

Raven 10.5 Tonarm

Some history:
Miwi - Tonarm

It is completely written in (rather idiosyncratic) German. Use bablefish or something like that to translate that website.
By the way you can judge the performance of translation engines and how they twist _your_ mother tongue.

I got some seductive pictures of the arm from TW by mail, but I haven't seen or heard it yet.