Luxman DA-06 Dac...anyone?

Just curious if anyone has heard the new Luxman DA-06 Dac? It was supposed to be released in May. I was thinking of getting the D-06 cdp just to get the digital input but all I really need is a Dac.
128x128tboooe
Guys let me tell you , myself owned a store in the U.k and worked in the U.s until 09 all products have a 45-50% markup ?distributors get 60%
Off list duties maybe 20% of the $2800 from Japan,roughly $600.
Including shipping in bulk 10 + units at a time.
They are slowly bringing in to try to force people to buy retail.
Goodwins on east coast trying to shaft the buyer saying in demand.
In Japan you can get them any week you want. Get from Japan EBay
Has full buyer protection not to worry. Go with a tech you trust .
I mentioned Joe C because he has done mods for me and is super smart engineer.just like a good mechanic,just give me the item I will make it a better product,please remember every thing is made yo a price point !!
Buyer beware the Luxman's listed on EBay as well as Audio Cube are Gray Market players, not illegal to buy or sell, but are voided of any warranty offered by the US importer.
For the record U.s distribution was trying and still stating $5k for this Luxman 06 dac. And is 17% discount BS, in Japan they are only $2500
With maybe %15 tariff ,shipping maybe $50 they come in by freighter.
The only thing different is the 1120v transformer.my friend has a unit 3800
With U,S transformer.warranty means little ,any competent tech can fix the unit all parts are common place. Also Luxman very rarely break.
In this economy nobody pays retail.if getting for under $4500 delivered Maybe .if you pay full $5k you are a fool. Look on eBay $3400 delivered
1hr to change R core transformer to 120v. If they won't deal buy the Auralic Vega better detail still very engaging just not as warm .
I am still trying to buy direct from Japan but have not had any responses from the various retailers I have tried. I will keep trying.