Graham IC70 v. Furutech Silver Arrow

Anyone had the chance to compare these two phono cables? The Furutech is twice the price of the Graham. Is it that much better, or better at all? I'd use it on a Phantom II.

I recently installed the much cheaper Furutech AG-12 on another arm (SME M2-12R, which is terrific with SPUs), and I'm frankly amazed at its clarity, tone, dynamics, and coherency--especially for the price. So I'm curious about its big brother.

Cheers.
wrm57
10-30-12: Syntax
The reason is very simple, Silver can carry 6% more information than best
copper, 15% more than gold plated connectors (AES Standard).
When silver lot is used, then you have the possible transfer line.
but normally the loss will start then at the cheap Preamp (8.95$ / pair)
inputs :-)
You will hear an improvement but it is far away from the maximum...

Syntax, sometimes its difficult to tell if you're being serious or sarcastic.

The clear audible improvement of the silver Eichmanns (over the copper/gold) is somewhat perplexing (to me).....why should it make such a difference given the various other (inferior) materials/sockets etc in the signal chain?
I suppose the possibilities for further gains could drive the neurotic audiophile crazy.
Dover, you are probably correct saying that the advantage is with the shorter cable in the SUT to phono position (ie in comparing the 1.2m Ag-12 and the 30cm VH DIY cable). I included this disclaimer.
I've certainly found that low capacitance appears to be an important factor in this position - and my short DIY cable is about as low as you can get without placing inside the chassis. I believe the (good sounding) Ag-12 is quite low, about 55pF, but the DIY cable is more like 5-10pF.

My other point - the Eichmann copper/gold vs Eichmann silver - is more valid because this was a direct substitute on the same cable/s in various positions throughout the system.
Are there any updates of the Graham IC70 v. Furutech Silver Arrow ??
I run the Graham IC70 with RCA outputs.My AMP has a spare XLR and I have been upgrading other cables to Furutech and will consider the Furutech Silver Arrows Phono Cable fully balanced XLR...
Cheers Stump