Jazz must have pressings???

Since this board is dominated by rock n' rollers, let's hear from a jazz oriented crowd.

Being a piano-guitar player my vinyl collection is heavy with those two instruments. I'm thinking of expanding my vinyl collection to balance it a bit.

So the ? is, what selections do you recommend that are absolutely 'must haves'?
128x128coltrane1
Hi Coltrane1! I'm a guitar player and bassist, these are some of my favorite pressings:
1. Kenny Burrell and John Coltrane on Prestige
2. Guitar Player (2 LP's)on MCA-Joe Pass, Lee Ritenour, Herb Ellis,Irving Ashby, Barney Kessel and others
3. The Guitar Album-Historic Town Hall Concert (2LP's) on Columbia-Charlie Byrd, Chuck Wayne,John McLaughlin, Bucky Pizarelli,George Barnes,Joe Beck
4. Solo Flight-The Genius of Charlie Christian (2 LP's) on Columbia
5. Dave Brubeck_Time Out on Classic Records reissue
6. Corea-Hancock (2 LP's) on Polydor
7. Larry Coryell-Spaces-on Vanguard
8. Bill Evans and Jim Hall-Intermodulation-on Verve
9. Count Basie Big Band-Farmer's Market Barbecue-on Pablo
10. The Poll Winners-Barney Kessel, Shelley Manne, Ray
Brown on Contemporary
11. Pat Metheny Group-80/81-on ECM
12. McCoy Tyner-Inception on Impulse
13. Wes Montgomery-Movin' Wes-on Verve
Martin Taylor, the Scottish acoustic / electric guitarist has some wonderful recordings on Linn including one w/famed jazz violinist Stephane Grappelli. Martin Taylor has a series of guitar oriented lps on his own label. Also, Antonio Forcione is a brilliant Italian acoustic guitarist who has recorded on Naim.
Take a look at this thread:

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?gmusi&976325372&openflup&29&4#29

I have compiled quite a list out of it that I have been chipping away at, but frankly I have a few hundred to go yet before I catch up with Elizabeth. However I doubt she'll stop any time soon, so that may be a never never plan, lol. Independant of that, Dave Brubeck- Time Out is a must have, and I particularly enjoy the Horace Silver Bluenote rereleases - any and all of them, he's my favorite artist.

One of my favorite live albums is Louis Bellson Live at Concord.
If I had to have only one desert island Jazz record.. It would have to be Miles Davis Bitches Brew.
I wish I had bothered to hear it when it came out. But at that time i did not understand Jazz in any way, and did not listen to it at all.. (except perhaps once Dave Brubeck's Time Out.) ((I was really, really stupid back then))