The best speaker you ever heard?

In my opinion, the speaker is by far the most important part of the audio system. After all, it is the only part you hear. OK, the other stuff really matters a lot, but without a great speaker... No go.

I am a bit 'speaker-obsessed' I guess, and now I am wondering: What are the best speakers you have ever heard, and what made them the best?
njonker
I was wondering why it was taking my modified BOSE 901's SOOO long to breaking-in really good and found out it was the glue coated dust caps !

I took my finger and pushed around on the dust caps until most of the dried glue stiffness was gone and then the dried glue came off pretty easy...so anyone trying this tweak, DO NOT put glue on the dust caps!

Now these speakers have a near perfect total balance...a must try tweak for these 901's !..

WOW...if only BOSE made them like this many years ago they would be a H*ll of lot more raves about these 901's !!...
I like the Audio Physic Virgo II. It is compatible with the Atma Spere M-50 OTL power. The distinctive sound.
Aida, by Sonus Faber. To my ears very ' natural' , with great attention to the music and related emotions.
I had the privilege of hearing a pre-production pair of full range Heil AMT's at CES in the late 70's. They never made it to production but were as close to audibly invisible as you can imagine. Stunning. Shame ESS was so poorly run. Oscar Heil was a certifiable genius.