Ideal SUT for Lyra Olympos cartridge?

I have a Lyra Olympos on a Graham Phantom arm and like this combination alot. I am looking for the SUT that can best match this cartridge. I've got a rather inexpensive Cinemag which simply doesn't highlight the attricutes of this cartridge at all. Price aside, what would fellow Goners suggest and where to get it. Auditorium, Express, Shindo, looking for some meat on the bones type of sound and hopefully some flexibility for future carts.
frontier1
Dear Syntax, this brings to my mind again a favorite story I always loved.
It is about two audiophiles seeking the "truth" in audio - and about the difference between science, philosophy and audio.
Here we go:
- what is science?
Two audiophiles in a dark room with no light and no window looking for a black cat.
- what is philosophy?
Two audiophiles in a dark room with no light and no window looking for a black cat which isn't there at all.
- what is audio truth?
Two audiophiles in a dark room with no light and no window looking for a black cat which isn't there at all.
Suddenly both claim "I've got it !!"

Cheers,
D.
Dear De4rtonarm: +++++ " MM do have a strong following and ever had - and there are reasons for that. Those reasons however do not appeal to me, as I never had the problems they cure. " +++++

which reasons? why don't appeal to you? which problems they cure? . Obviously that your welcome answers will put some " " light " to your words.

Do you really know what are you talking about or just catch the black cat?.

Regards and enjoy the music,
Raul.
I agree with Mosin on checking on Intact Audio transformers, or those from Bent Audio. I have a set of Bent Audio Mu transformers and they are the first transformers that I have had which really perform at a top level where I don't think I am missing too much.

Separately, there are some top quality headamps out there dating from the Golden Age of analog (late 70s early 80s) which are just fantastic. Personally, I prefer my headamp to my Bent Audio SUTs.

I think discussion of why some people think MM carts are less than perfectly appealing should be done in a different thread.
Dear T_bone: I did not have idea that you was designated Agon thread " moderator ", good!

Regards and enjoy the music,
Raul.