The best speaker you ever heard?

In my opinion, the speaker is by far the most important part of the audio system. After all, it is the only part you hear. OK, the other stuff really matters a lot, but without a great speaker... No go.

I am a bit 'speaker-obsessed' I guess, and now I am wondering: What are the best speakers you have ever heard, and what made them the best?
njonker
Infinity 4 Tower Betas in Cherry wood powered with 2 Threshold 12e's on the woofer towers and 2 VTL 225's on the treble/mid towers. Never heard anything better since anywhere in the world.
Hands down..... The Diapason system by Shahinian Acoustics, it's old but he (Richard) showed me the way when I was very young boy in New York. I have yet to build or hear it's equal.
Taking into account the equipment used,listening room, the actual hearing range or quality of the listener including the actual ear structures; sound from a speaker is wholly subjective as to its meaning, it simply boils down to "what you like, you like".

I've owned or own; JBL 34 Signatures, Jensen, KLH-Model Nines, KLH 17, Advents (large) Acoustic Research AR3a, SoundLab A-3, Martin-Logan CLS-llz, Magnapans 3.6 apologies to those I don't recall:-)
Blümenhofer FS-1 http://www.blumenhofer-acoustics.com/ fabulous with tubes amps but it's over 50K