Motor Controller ugrade for Raven One Turntable

Jeff, at Highwater Sound has said that owners of the TW Acustic Raven One turntable can experience a huge improvement in sound by replacing the Raven One motor controller with the controller from the Raven AC turntable.

Has anyone tried this? Jeff is the authority on the Raven turntables, so I am sure he is right about this. I am just curious to hear from any Raven One owners that have tried this.
slowhand

Hi Lewm, nice posting you beat me to it, even Blackburn recommended this in a saracastic way, I was just laughing knowing that this is nonsence.

One members reply in the other thread added saying;

At any rate, don't plug your DC motor controller into an AC motor controller as a "filter box". Man, people post some stupid things.

Curious Syntax what is your responce to that.
Dear Lewm,
I know it is difficult for Audiophiles (specially those in analog) to read a sentence properly. And to think about that. Too much for most.
I only wrote one sentence,
"... replace WITH (hello!!) VPI Motor UNIT AND SDS"

Now I know why Digital became such a success. it is based on Drawer in/out and start. :-)
Oh boy more heart burn : (

I understood his sentence immediately.

Syntax maybe pictures along with caption "VPI dual Motor flywheel assembly + SDS.

Finally , 50 gs for a TW BK like I said the high end industry know their customers well.

Blackburn,

again another post that you are just babbling away.

suggesting it costs 50 g's for a TW BK, again you are wrong which just further demonstrates your lack of credibilty.

I still don't see a list of your associated gear, why are you being so secretive? oh ya I recall you saying you feel foolish for having over $30k invested in your front end but then you make a snyd remark what do we call that ...

"Finally , 50 gs for a TW BK like I said the high end industry know their customers well."

Who cares about how much something really cost, this whole audio hobby as a whole is crazy priced.

Come on be a trooper and provide a list so we can comment on some of your gear choices as you have done to others in your previous postings, you surely dish it out enough.

Hi Syntax,

curious why would you write such;

"I would replace it with the VPI motor unit + SDS"

Is that what works BEST with your modified Micro Seiki RX-5000 table?