Denon DL-103R cartridge update

Hi everyone. I have been using the 103R on my system for the past year and would like an upgrade. It's a great cartridge, but I'm ready for more detail and dynamics. My system:Pro-ject RM6-SB, Musical Surroundings Phonomena II, Cayin integrated amp, Usher (pre Berylium) tower speakers & Morrow /XLO cables.
I listen mostly to jazz, quartet (where possible), Blue Note, Monk, Coltrane, Hancock, Rollins, Crusaders (pre 1968), Cachao, etc., standard fare but extensive.
Thanks and your suggestions are appreciated.
cinellipro
I also recommend replacing the stock plastic body.
I've recently started using the Midas aluminium body and I think it makes a far better cartridge than the Uwe wood bodies (I've own the ebony and the panzerholz versions).
In my system the Midas has much greater neutrality, clarity and high frequency air than the wood bodies. I'm really surprised at the improvement.
The 103R/Midas weighs about 14.5g so some arms may require heavier counterweight options.
IMO, the Midas body at $149 is a no-brainer for anyone who already owns a 103R.

I've not heard of the Midas body. That sounds like an interesting option along with the SS retip. What about Zu?. Thank you for your excellent suggestions! There is genuine expertise, wisdom and knowledge in this forum.
If you are thinking about the SS retip and Midas body, I suggest trying the Midas first.
You may find the improvements all that you require. Personally, I prefer it to my Ortofon Jubilee - but they are very different cartridges.
I have a second Midas body on the way to try with my SS retipped 103R (which currently resides in my Uwe ebony body).
I'll post my impressions of that combo - hopefully in the next couple of weeks.
I just bought a ZU Audio DL103 Grade 1 and it's one of the most dynamic cartridges I have ever heard. I have (2) Denon DL103D's and I am going to send them to SoundSmith for a retip and then onto Zu to have them potted and put into one of their bodies...
If you enjoy the Denon sound but would like more detail and dynamics then i'd suggest looking at a Denon DL304, i've had 3 or 4 over the years and they are very good with only the low output being the only potential pitfall.