where to get AudioNote wires

Hi,
I am looking for AudioNote wire (for arm rewire project) and following another thread
http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?eanlg&1271524765&openflup&8&4#8

but AudioNote.com doesn't list any distributors in the US. Anybody knows a place where I can get AudioNote wires from
?
Thank you
avs9
I purchased m Teflon tubing from Michael Percy(.com). He has Teflon tubing as thin as 22 gauge. I think I used 20 gauge. AN wire is very thin so even the 22 gauge will work, the problem is that the thinner the tubing, the more difficult it is to run the wire through it.

I am not sure I understand what you mean by "putting the teflon inside the tube". To be clear: the tube itself is constructed of clear Teflon. The tonearm wires go inside the Teflon tube.
Frogman, Good idea. I have done things like that before, or tried to. In some sense it is trading one problem (threading the fine and fragile wire through a braided shield) for another (threading the fine and fragile wire through teflon tubing). But the latter is probably easier to do.
Audio Note is not Audio Note. Identity relationship is very
deceitful. Ie the objects and the names are different things. Audio Note UK was importer of Audio Note from Japan but annexed the tradename 'Audio Note' for the UK and probable Europe. Kondo san was devasteted by such behaviour
of his UK dealer but was not able to do anything to correct this injustice. Consequently Audio Note wire is not the same as Audio Note wire. Audio Note Japan claims special properties for their silver qua purity and age. I am sure that insulation, thickness, etc. are also different. Anyway the price is certainly different.

Regards,
Lew, what I do is to solder the tinned end of the wire or twisted pairs of wires to the end of a length of thin solid core picture hanging wire which will comfortably slide through the entire length of the teflon tubing, and I pull it through. No danger of damage with reasonable care.
Nandric is correct. I found this out when I was sourcing my AN wire a while back. My concerns were put to rest when I received and installed the AN UK wire. The Kondo wire may be superior (at about 3-4 times the cost), but the UK wire is the best I have ever used. Far better to my ears than Cardas, Discovery or VDH.