USB cable..what do you have.

I just want to see what most people are using on their systems and why, would like to check out some new ones, but there are so many. Thanks for you replys. Would like to stay in the $200.00 range.
128x128drumsgreg
anyone here have tried Tranquility Audio Essence USB cables ? read good things about them.
Try out the NuForce Impulse Cable. It comes in 0.5 and 1.8m lengths at $20 and $30 respectively, so it's almost for free :)

http://www.nuforce.com/hp/products/cable/index.php

In my setup, compared to the standard stock USB-cable that comes with the Icon HDP, the inclusion on the Impulse cable has brought with it better differentiation and added clarity/calmness. Moreover a sense a glare (with the stock cable) has now been replaced with more texture, making especially voices appear more natural and "there." There's a hightened sense of what's going on in the music, and one could say that if sound is air then it's now both a gentler and a bit varmer breeze.

It is my impression that 100+ hours through the Impulse cable has made the sound more organic. For some reason I didn't expect this cable to be sensitive to burn-in, and that being so I'm a bit more confident actually hearing the difference.
Ok, I am going to be a bit enigmatic so please forgive me. I have recently gone through 3 USB cable which shall for now remain un-named. The total cost for these three cable is approximately $4k. The savey may be able to surmise what these cables are.

Now for the part which will probably cause you all to NOT take me serious LOL!!! Despite my testing, I have found a stock throw away cable which has thus far beaten them ALL and by quite a bit..., EXCEPT for the most expensive oft he the THREE which sounded IDENTICAL to the throw away cable and believe me, I listened long and hard and their existed NO DIFFERENCE!!!!

I got the throwaway cable from some device I purchased some time ago.., I found the same cable in a bulk buyout on parts express and ordered 10 more.... Get this!!!!!!!! they are $0.50 each!!!!! You will pay more for the shipping.

If you buy it and you think your expensive USB is better... That is fine, but my diverter hr and MSB power Dac indicate that this USB cable is an anomaly and better than some cable which have received praise from every corner!!!!

Gogo parts express and order part number Part #: 139-080

Why is it better and the cables I've had here which total into the thousands (AND YES I compared them head to head) ? I have no idea.

Let me just say this, I started not to post this because of the storm it could cause, but in the interest of helping my fellow audiophile get the best out of their systems, i went against perhaps my better judgement.

Again, I'm not going to argue with anyone concerning a fifty cent recommendation for a cable. If you buy and don't agree with my findings.., and your ever in Chicago.., look me up and I'll buy you a slice of world famous Chicago Pizza! :)

I have another $30.00 USB tweak which work with the diverter INCREDIBLY well and again...I don't know why, but I will save that for later. Try this cable first.
Audiofun,

Can you share with us what else you have in your system (i.e. speakers, amps, source)?

Thanks,
Darrell