Micro Seiki, or TW AC-1

I'm trying to decide between Micro Seiki RX 5000 and TW AC-1.
They are approx. the same price used (about $10K)
Both are belt drive.
Unfortunately, I don't have a first hand experience with either of the tables.
You can see my current set-up in my system page.
The reason, I want to make a change from DD TT to belt drive is just to try a different approach.
Also, I have a feeling, that the bass would be one of the areas, where MS and TW might have an edge over my current DD Technics SP-10 MkII
My endeavor into analog is fairly new, so I'm not sure what my final choice in analog would be, unless I try it in my own system.
What I'm really interested in is the following:
Sonic differences b/w MS, TW and Technics SP-10 MkII
Reliability
Service availability.
maril555

The fact of the matter this table did not live up to my expectations at all contradicts the experience of the savvy Raven owners club.
My negative experience simply flies in the face of the online TW group including glowing multi award winning reviews of said product which underlines an endless parade of grossly over priced under performing audio products,

But of course it had to be my mid fi notions and practices that stifled the stunning performance of this $17,000.00 wonder and I never even got a kiss after the shagging, did you Dev?
In fairness to the MS RX-5000, the one I tried is stock with no mods except for a few replaced parts in the motor. Don't have specific details about it as the table is borrowed. I'm actually returning it this evening. It was fun to have it while I did.