Power Filtering vs Power Regeneration?

About two years ago....I began experiencing the dreaded power supply vagaries which seem to attack my system every two or three weeks...πŸ‘€πŸ˜±β“
The analogue soundstage collapses with a loss of transparency and bass whilst the high frequencies become grating, strident and brittle.
This makes the experience of listening to records, worse than the truly bad days of CD playback...and it can last two or three days before gradually settling down...πŸ˜₯
So frustrating had this new phenomenon become that I bought a Shindo Mr T transformer based power filter into which I plug both turntables and the Halcro DM10 phonostage/preamp....πŸ‘€
Unfortunately it hasn't solved the problem...πŸ˜₯
I'm wondering if a power regeneration circuit like the PS Audio P3 would be more likely to succeed....❓
128x128halcro
I have been using the Silver Circle Audio pure power 5.0 unit for a while now and must say that it really does work very well--more retrieval of recorded ambience, quieter background, etc. The unit uses a massive transformer to isolate, so it's a passive unit--it also weighs around 100 pounds, so be careful lifting it. I initially was looking into the APS Purepower, but was scared off by the negative reports on the company and its customer support--check the APS Purepower thread right above this one. If going the regenerator route I would suggest the PS Audio units, they are backed by a reputable company and from reports work quite well.
Lewm,
I don't know what goes on at the wall socket and have no instruments to test it...😱
I've had the Shindo Mr T passive transformer-based power conditioner for the past two years and can report that it does nothing for my sound quality nor for the monthly deterioration in sound quality....😩
I am assuming from this...that it may be a voltage spike so large that it affects the power supply of the Halcro preamp/phonostage. The sound quality is normally then affected for up to three days before settling down...😖
I installed the PS Audio P3 power regenerator yesterday and whilst I need to wait at least 3 months to see if it cures the problem.....I can report that there is a significant improvement in the resolution, noise-floor, bass extension and treble smoothness...and I mean 'significant'...😘
What the P3 also tells me is that the voltage from the wall outlet is a pretty steady 250 volts (Australia has a nominal 240V supply) and I have elected to output a steady sinewave from the P3 of 235V at present..👀
I will monitor the situation closely for the next 3 months but this is the first power conditioning item I've used to really audibly affect the sound quality for the better.....👍
Pani, A passive device simply cannot solve Halcro's problem, if the problem has to do with AC power sags or surges. End of story.

Halcro, If you search on eBay you may find an inexpensive chart recorder that can be used to monitor AC at the wall socket vs time. What is the wattage rating of the P3? Can it handle your amplifiers' peak needs? That's the big issue with using a power regenerator to supply an amplifier. Otherwise, good choice.
I use a PS Audio 300 (300W) to supply the front end of my basement Beveridge-based system. After 10 minutes, I would not live without it, just for its cleansing effect on the music. (I of course do not use it to power the Beveridge direct-drive amplifiers; they just plug directly into the wall.)
No amplifiers into the PS Audio P3 Lewm....👀
Only the Halcro Preamp and the two turntables...😎