Which Allen key for Graham Phantom II Supreme?

I own a Graham Phantom II Supreme tonearm and need to lower the arm lift just a little bit. To do so I need a small (probably) Allen (hex) key to unlock the tiny bolt which holds the arm lift in place.
However can't figure out what key I need. If it's an Allen key it's certainly not a metric size (tried them all). If it's an American size, which size does fit?
bril12
Zd, god recommendation although I find the the folding sets are rather cumbersome to use especially in tight quarters like around a tonearm etc.

For precision tools my recommendation is Wiha Tools which offers amazing quality and relatively good pricing. For an example a single 5/64" Allen head screwdriver is only $4 + shipping etc., a complete set of Allen screwdrivers only $32.80 as with anything you get what you pay for these are high quality professional grade tools.

More information here Wiha Tools

Best of Luck

Peter
Thanks all for your help. Ofcourse I did contact Graham, but he didn't respond. Also wasn't sure if the tiny screw needed an Allen key.
You can get an Allen key with a long shaft and a handle, which might make it easier to apply the torque necessary to loosen the Allen bolt.
Well. The 5/64" Allen key isn't the one. It's for unlocking the screw to rise or lower the complete arm to set VTA/SRA.
What I was looking for was a key for unlocking the tiny, tiny screw for the armlift with handle, used to rise of lower the armwand/cartridge on the record.

Anyone who knows what size of Allen key is needed?