Tice Audio Speaker, IC's & Power Cords Any Good ?

I own Pass labs x gear, pre and pwer amp, B&W N802's. I have a freind who own Jeff Rowland gear with Avalon ARcus speakers. He used to own all Transparent Reference power cords, speaker cables and interconnects. He said that the tice gear is better than a lot of ridiculously priced cables out there. What do you experts think. Has anybody have any esperience with the stuff, anybody own Tice speaker, interconnects or Tice infinite Speed Power cords.
Is this stuff really state of the art. I did acually hear the Ic's in my system and they did sound pretty damm impressive. Please comment.
g_greenamyer
I have swapped stuff in and out of system for a while. I now use Tice power condioner, power cables, and speaker cables, digital cable. Doubt I'll change it. Biggest surprise -416A. All clearly were my favorites and lower price was a bonus. And George has been very helpful. Also the Solo Video is grrat for video, No clue why.
I just acquired a pair of Tice Audio 416 speaker cables and physically I have not seen a speaker cable that can equal it in terms of difficulty to manipulate. These cables are thick and rigid. I'm still trying to get the hang of routing them. The spade connections have slipped off an amp I had that had Cardas binding posts. In another instance after connecting it to a speaker and then trying to route it they managed to turn the terminals. I'm still giving them a little run through and then I'll sit down for a listen.

Has anyone ever re-terminated the Tice 416 speaker cables? I'm hoping to change the spades to banana plugs. If so how did you do it and what banana plugs did you use? I can't imagine removing the plastic sleeves and putting a banana plug on such a thick cable.

Thanks in advance.