Speltz Anti-cable needs break-in period?

I received a pair of Anti-cables a few days ago, and I have been using it for about 10 hours now.

It's obviously less bass, less soundstage, and a bit harsher sound while many ppl say anti-cables sound awesome right from the box.

What do you guys think?
I used transparent music link before.

I hope it gets better soon..
realprober
Hey pal, we don't take too kindly to shills around here, especially ones with poor spelling and punctuation. In fact, your excessive incorrect use of apostrophes makes me suspect that you are Mr. ELF himself (see the ELF website to see what I mean). Not to mention your transparent user ID (hey, I made a pun).
hmmm, Drubin is perceptive. This apostrophe fetish must be catching on, ya think?
I have no affiliation or financial benefit in ELF Audio or the cable business period.I am simply a satisfied customer trying to help out those who are looking for a particular sound.I don't think Ernest even sell's here on Audiogon so what would be the point.You act as if my user ID is "ELF" or something...get a grip.I am an official "cable junkie" and appreciate the different flavor's highend cables make.English is not my native tongue so please pardon my spelling.BTW,you are very offensive,and could use some "people skills" lessons.If I find a better cable in my system I will recommend it to those who seek the qualities of that particular cable.
Haha...you're right Drubin. Mr. Elf=Highend_cables. No doubt about it. Who the heck is Ernest anyway's.
I think Drugas is really Drubin.The two screen names are shockingly close.You must be a Paul Speltz shill because you have nothing better to do then try and discredit my opinions about a cable I find superior to the one you have.I did some investigations myself on "Audiophile36" and "Audiophile37".Audiophile36 is Ernest Farley's Agon screen name and Audiophile37 is his ebay screen name.Neither of his screen names are remotely close to Highend_cables.From the look of his feedback here,it seems Ernest doesn't need a shill.Guy please get a life.