Great Copper Cables?

I have a VTL IT-85 (Mullards) with some Thiels and I get some minor excessive brightness....... I'm using PAD Museaus but one time I hooked up my backup bottom scale Audioquests and I lost some resolution but the tone warmed up nicely............ Any way just wondering who makes some of the best copper cables and which models?
128x128lesvan
As for interconnects:

I can again recommend the Au24 cables. Just as good as the speaker cable. They strike a very good balance wteen fulness and detail/extension.

Also, VH audio Pulsars are excellent and very cheap. And they come with a 60 day trial period!
Jena Labs make the best copper cables that I've heard. Better than Cardas Golden Reference, Tara Labs Air 1, XLO Signature, and many others that I've heard.
I would suggest Acoustic Zen either Satori or Hologram speaker cables and their Reference MkII ICs. Matrix would be warmer, but Silver ref has better resolution without being bright and without loss of bass. Between the source and pre the one to use is Silver ref and Matrix ref would go between the pre and amp.
Coincident is an excellent all copper wire. I run them as interconnect and speaker wire with my Atma-Sphere OTL amps and Aesthetix gear. They are very neutral and well balanced. It's probably important to note that I have Coincident speakers internally wired (stock) with the same. These cables are grossly underrated, very well made, and a Hifi bargain (299.00USD/M). I like them better than the Acoustic Zen Matrix Ref.II, Cardas Neutral Ref, or the Harmonic Technology IC's I've auditioned. Audience au24 is a great recommend. Happy listening!