Elrod EPS-3 or EG Epiphany Please Help

I have just secured the Electraglide Epiphany for my Krell KSP-28c Cd Player to replace Michael Wolff Source (Copper). For now - I will keep Michael Wolff Gain (Copper) for the Krell KCT Pre-amp. I am thinking about either Elrod EPS-3 or another EG Epiphany from wall to BPT 3.5 Signature conditioner. I know the best thing is to secure both and try them out and let my own ears be the judge but I just want your opinion which I should try first. Thanks!
sd2005gt
Personally, I would not want an ungrounded power cord feeding a power conditioner to which several of my power hungry components would be connected. This is for safety reasons, not for reasons of system hum. The hum is hard to hear over the crackling of a house fire. :)
Thanks TVAD, I will investigate something else (with ground) for power conditioner. I will have to try out the Epiphany on the cd player. I will check out the DCCA. I see that you must have like the Epiphany to have it re-terminated for 15A. Are you planning on trying it on the your source?
I see that you must have like the Epiphany to have it re-terminated for 15A. Are you planning on trying it on the your source?

Since I have not received my Epiphany power cord back from Electra Glide Audio after I sent it to Scott Hall at the beginning of June and he subsequently sold it to another customer, and since Scott Hall does not respond to e-mails from me nor from the Better Business Bureau, I do not anticipate trying the Epiphany power cord on my source.

Also, I was not aware when I shipped the Epiphany cord to Electra Glide Audio for re-termination that it did not have a ground. Had I been aware of that fact, I would never have considered it for use on a power conditioner.

Try the DCCA or Elrod. They are both outstanding power cords, and I use one of each on my Hydra 2 conditioners, with the DCCA cord used on the Hydra that feeds my digital source.
Tvad,

Sorry you did not read previous post regard Scott Hall. I have dealt with him in the past and i NEVER got my Power Cord back from him (I sent him 2 Fat Boy way back for upgrade) and i have reside to the fact that i have learned my lesson to NEVER DEAL directly with Scott Hall - i have called, email and even filed complaint to the Better Business Bureau through the Internet without much success!!

Anyway, for anyone who want to get Electraglide product, please work with the Dealer (Stewart is great) but NEVER NEVER deal directly with Scott Hall!!! I have to admit that the guy make an amazing PC - i like the Epiphany much better than the Elrod EPS-Statement...