Need Copper Cables for 18ft Runs: Bang for Buck

My Def Tech speakers are 18 ft from my amp. (Plinius) Looking for bass and high end extension. Can you recommend a solid performing cable top to bottom for a full range speaker in longer runs?I know longer runs degrade the signal more. I need something built to minimize signal degradation caused by longer runs. I'm not willing to spend thousands on the usual suspects for my 18ft. runs like (Cardas, JPS, Wireworld, MIT, Synergistics, Acoustic Zen, Nordost etc.) so best bang for your buck types are what I seek opinions on. I've used Tara Labs Omni, SignalCable, AP Oval 9, and right now Anticables which roll the highs and upper mids. So you can see I've been trying inexpensive brands. I've read some good things about these less expensive brands: MAS, Element, LAT, Reality Cables, Blue Jeans, Oritek,and others. Any thoughts? I'm leaning towards trying out Element: Anyone know the difference between the sonics of their EC double run vs. Twisted Pair? Element says their EC Double Run is designed for larger speakers needing more current and used in longer runs -so they sound like a good choice for my purpose. I'm also looking for a cable that fills in the sound of leaner speakers with out rolling off the highs. I guess I don't want much for my buck! Thanks for your help!
foster_9
I vote to try the Alpha Core MI-2. Not sure about the synergy with Def Tech. Of the cables I have had in my system the Alpha Core is the best regardless of price. I used Kimber Bifocal XL for years and the Alpha Core is better in every respect. Keep in mind I have Vandersteen 3A sigs and from what Ive heard the Vandys love Alpha Core. This may not be the case with Def Tech. Good luck.

I have a plinius SA250 and I use analysis Plus Oval 9's speaker cables and Solo interconnects and they are truly your best bang for the buck. I tested cables two and three times expensive and they couldn't hold a candle to the
Oval 9's. I have a twenty foot pair I was going to use for my rears in my home threater but the were five feet to short
if your interested.
Yep.
www.realitycables.com
Is the best bang for the buck.About the price of a night on the town.
I have used too many very pricey speaker cables.
These just knock the socks of the others.
In my system anyways.
90% of my feedback is from
cable transactions.
PeterD
For those of you who have answered so far thank you very much. But with such great suggestions it looks as though I'm going to have to try several different cables suggested in this thread.