Purist or Kubala-which to buy for entire system

I am finally pretty darn happy with my system. It consists of Epiphany 12/12 speakers, modded Dodd 120's, and APL 3910, with latest Sound Applications Linestage. I have lots more eq, but, I am trying to simplify. I may end up using a Pre-amp, but I am not sure yet. I do have Dodd Reference Modded, and Modwright modded. Now, my quandry lays here. I am presently using Xindak gold 3 meter interconnects(1 amp on each stand, 8 feet apart). Speaker cable I am using bested Virtual Dynamic Revelation in my system, it is no name, as of yet, but the wire is used to seal Nuclear waste, and sounds amazing. My power cords are Purist Dominus on Sound Applications, Electragide Ultra Khan RR on APL, and stock on my amps.

I have an opportunity to get "a deal" on the latest Kubala Sosna Emotion, and/or Purist line of cables. For the price I can get it for, I cannot audition.

I would also appreciate opinions on whether I should put my amps together, and get longer speaker wire, or longer interconnects.

I have been told by Rick Schultz(VD)and others that the only real way to get the BEST synergy is using same brand cable thu-out system. I just dunno, and in commiting well over 5K to cables alone....I would like some assistance.

Thanks in advance, and best of luck in your journey

Steve
711smilin
Nanotec Speaker Cables my $.50 opinion.

As I posted earlier, my impression of this cable has been different than Steves.

After having a fully broken in pair of the Nanotec Speaker cables for several days now, I can post my findings with my equipment.

First impression , Visual ...
Gulp, ... they look like the cheapest Home Depot wire.

----------------------------------------------------------

Ok , Straight from my listening notes.

The image moves back a little with a not so immediate presentation.
Cymbals are not as dynamic as I would like.There doesn't seem to be much zing.(my word)
Vocal presence is good, but not as good as I expected based on the comments on this thread.
Guitars seem to be a constrained.

And the biggest problem, there seems to be a sameness in all music. I am not sure if this would be defined as vieled but its the word that comes to mind. It was kind of boring.

Perhaps the next version with extra Shark Oil will be better.
----------------------------------------------------------
The widely different opinions on this cable again confirms to me that every piece of Equipment has different cable needs.
One special cable may not be so special in a different system.
I just changed directions of the speaker cable and there is a marked improvement.
Since mine has been used,it must have been used in this direction.
There is a now a more forward and dynamic presentation and the treble is much better.
I still think it has a sound that is smoothing the detail with music though.
But, directionality is an important issue and may be contributing to the vastly different opinions.
Wow, I leave for a couple days, to further upgrade my system, and enjoy some tunes and I see a bit of crazyness.
I have been busy, picking up a SRA Craz rack, and Mactone MA300 amp, along with working on my HT. I still feel these are the most musical cables I have had in my system. According to Steve, at SOS, he said they are definately directional, as far as the interconnects go, the interconnects are different wire, than the speaker. They look REDICULOUS, as compared with all the beautiful cables I have used, but, in my system, to my ears, I am just listening to the tunes, instead of picking out parts of the music. I am trying to get off the buy, try, evaluate, sell, or keep train, and hope these cables continue to please me. I am not trying to steer anybody in a particular direction, only reporting MY journey. I hav ordered bulk wire to make my own cables, I have never done this before, but, I find myself exploring deeper into why this technology sounds so damn musical.

Anyway...

Good luck in t=your journey